Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite portrait products: Albums. An RMP album is one of the best ways to share your photos with friends and family. Not only will you love to share your album with family and friends as soon as it arrives, but you’ll also love sharing this precious heirloom with your children and future grandchildren in years to come.
5 Things You’ll Love About RMP Albums
1. They are beautifully designed. Each album is custom designed to showcase your portraits in the best way possible. RMP album designs are simple and classic to ensure that your portraits are the prime focus of every page. I offer several high-quality fabrics for your album cover, including silks, linens, and premium vegan leather.
2. There’s no limit on the number of photos. If you absolutely love all your photos and you can’t narrow them down to just a few, an album is definitely for you. With an album, you can include as many images from your portrait session as you’d like. So you’ll have all your favorite photos in one beautiful book.
3. They will stand the test of time. RMP albums are made to last. The pages are printed on high-quality archival photo paper that will last for years without discoloring or fading. The pages are coated to provide extra protection against fingerprints and scratches.
4. The pages are thick and lay perfectly flat. Each page is printed as a full spread. So this means there is no gutter or loss between them. The pages are thick and sturdy, so they cannot be bent or creased.
5. An album is a perfect way to share you portraits with friends and family. Albums are perfect for being displayed on your coffee table for guests to flip through. But they’re also great to bring along on a visit with family or friends.
Albums are truly pieces of custom art, and I love how well they tell a family’s story. I know you will love one made especially for your family.